David Feniger, PT, Director and Owner
David has been a licensed physical therapist for over 40 years. He began his career at NYU Medical Center’s prestigious RUSK Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine. In 1984, David founded Broadway Physical Therapy with the philosophy of providing the highest quality of comprehensive rehabilitative quality care for every patient. It was this personal and professional commitment to successful patient results that made him the physical therapist of choice for the New Jersey Devils Hockey Team for 17 years. During this period, the New Jersey Devils won 3 Stanley Cup Championships and 7 Atlantic Division Titles.
David’s philosophy has always remained the same, “to provide the same level of high quality care to the athlete and non-athlete alike in order to achieve positive results”.
Additional Highlights and Previous Experience:
- Physical Therapist to Worldwide Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Michael Moorer, 1993-1995
- Physical Therapist to professional boxers, Ray Mercer, Al Cole, Tracey Patterson and Shannon Briggs
- Director of Physical and Occupational Therapy –
Multi-Specialty Orthopedic Associates of NJ, Springfield, New Jersey
- Director – New Jersey Physical Therapy and Spine Care Center, Union, New Jersey
- Clinical Instructor for Seton Hall University, Stockton College of NJ, and University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Physical Therapy consultant to college and high school athletic teams and major corporations
- Oral Examiner for the New York State Physical Therapy Licensing Examination
- Trained Practitioner for the McKenzie Back Institute
- Guest Speaker on Osteoporosis, Cable Television Program, “Don’t Break Your Bones”
Our Professional Staff
All of our physical and occupational therapists are licensed with extensive knowledge and experience in their field. They have also been chosen for their compassion and willingness to help patients. The physical therapy staff is patient, understanding and highly motivated to help you recover from injury and disease. Our satisfaction is to return you to your work, family and sports pain free.